Go Slide ! Go surfing !
From Carving Social Club we want to share with you the most powerful Slide Surfskates by Sancheski News for this 2019 , available NOW in our Online Store !
Slide Surfskates has managed to position itself as a brand that perfectly fuses quality and design without losing sight of user expectations in terms of price . They are perfect surfskates to get started in this exciting world, or for those more experienced riders who want to evolve their surfing in a controlled way, thanks to the internal spring of their front axle.
In case you didn't know, the Slide surfskates were designed and developed in an exclusive cooperation between Slide Surfskate from China, Hot Buttered from Australia and the legendary distributor Sancheski from Irún , in the north of Spain. A benchmark under your feet within reach of your pocket!
Ready for the news ? Hold on tight, let's get started !
- New 35″ shape , Neme Pro Model : At last! Slide has developed a longer board. With the help of Neme Rico, a rider of the brand since 2012, they have developed this surfskate less wide than the rest of the range (9.5 inches) but with a slight concave to keep every turn and movement under control. In addition, thanks to its length, you will be able to generate more speed than with any other Slide model, it will allow you to move forward very easily. Go crazy with the surfing sensations of the new older sister of the collection!
With this model, Slide Surfskates, provides powerful solutions for taller riders, also allowing shorter users to experience water longboard sensations, without reducing stability thanks to its 70mm wheels!
- New designs : the Sancheski team has kept the most requested designs from the 2018 collection, and has added new designs for each of the brand's shapes. The new models are: the 30-inch Joyful Splatter , the 31-inch Gussie Amuitz , the 32-inch Fish Majarro , the 32 -inch Diamond Koa , and the 33-inch Swallow Wahine . They all already come with the New Wave 3.0 and the new 3.0 rear axle.
- New rear axle : The Slide Surfskates team in China has developed the new Slide 3 rear axle . 0 . Taller and sturdier than the old axle, so you'll only need a thin riser, which means less stress on the bolts, they'll last longer and you'll avoid the dreaded wheelbite even more. With the new more vertical axle, the angle of the pivot has also been increased, generating more spin, so that it can merge with the movement of the front axle. The turns will be smoother and you will be able to keep every movement under control. Very good for pumping and skating on flat surfaces!
Remember that the front axle was renewed last year, in 2018, the new New Wave 3 . 0 , it is more robust, the spring is again a little more exposed, preventing it from getting too hot in very long uses; and it also turns 30% more, getting even more surfing sensations.
These two axes now working together, make Slide Surfskates one of the most sought after boards right now , they are earning their way, with effort and dedication, to sneak in among the premium brands, and maintaining their irresistible price of 169 euros.
Are you already clear about the model that goes best with you ?
- The little sisters of the crew, perhaps ? Excellent option to move around the city, ideal to go from one place to another or spend time in the bowl. The Swallow Grom and new for 2019 , the new Joyful Splatter , both 30”, are highly recommended for our smaller riders and also for those of greater stature who are looking for tighter turns, even sacrificing a wide opening between the legs. They are very playful models, ideal to take with you in a suitcase to travel, or always leave it in the trunk of the car. And now with the new Slide 3.0 rear axle, pumping is much more fluid and progressive.
- Our Gussie off-roader : Straight from the land of the koalas this design provides greater stability and maneuverability. Thanks to its uniform shape both at the tip and at the tail, and its rounded tip, it is one of the most stable models for skating, your feet will be very comfortable. With the new New Wave 3.0 shaft, you will get very similar sensations to surfing, and it is also suitable for both cruising and skateparks. The Gussie are recommended both for riders under 1.71 cm, as well as for those taller who like to skate with their legs not so open; for those experienced, as well as for beginners who want to improve their balance. Don't miss the new Gussie Amuitz design !
- A diamond is forever : The Diamond series of Slide Surfskates by Sancheski is inspired by the classics of the 70s, although the shape of the board does not affect its performance, as it does in the water, they always look for ways to make your experience even more surfer with these. surfskates. Both visually and sensationally, you'll be surfing the streets and polishing your style as you prepare for the most epic conditions. Their 32-inch size makes them the most standard size of Slide, ideal for riders of average height between 1.72 and 1.77 cm. It also has a special limited edition collaboration with Carving Social Club and the great novelty of this year that is sweeping, the new Diamond Koa model . What are you waiting for to try them ?
- Like a fish out of water : With the Fish models from Slide Surfskates , they have also wanted to emulate a surfboard shape, in this case the Fish, and like its water counterpart, it has a hybrid tip, (a mix between pointed and rounded); and a swallowtail or fish tail. With their 32 inches, they are especially suitable for riders of medium height, but they are also valid for smaller or taller people, they are the most generic models at the size level of the Slide Surfskates brand. Its smooth kicktail will encourage you to try all possible turns and dare even with a Manual or Ollie! Both with the new 2019 model , Fish Marrajo , and with the Fish Tuna , you will have fun riding the streets in an easy and comfortable way, they are very stable boards that allow you to generate speed , or practice your turns or surf maneuvers.
- Long live the Longboard! The Swallow series, with a swallow tail , is especially aimed at tall riders, over 1.78 cm, or longboarders and shorter riders who opt for extra volume under their feet, practice wide turns, move and dance on the surfskate Just as they would on their longboard, discover the 2019 novelty , the Swallow Wahine , a tribute to all the women surfers in the world, and perfect to continue your sessions out of the water! You are sure to fall in love with this Hawaiian beauty.
Are you still undecided? Contact us, or stop by one of our meetings to try the latest news and we will advise you according to your experience and needs!