The 29.50-inch Quiksilver Classic Surfskate is a small board ideal for people between 1.50-1.60 m, or for larger people who like a more energetic and explosive surfing.
All Roxy and Quiksilver surfskates come standard with the PJT surfskate truck , a truck very similar to Carver's CX truck, one of the most stable trucks on the market, thus making them perfect surfskates for people who are just starting out.
The board itself is quite wide both at the tip and at the tail, which will make your foot very comfortable, giving you even more stability.
With the Classic Surfskate 29.50" from Quiksilver , you will surely have a lot of fun, and the most important thing is that you will see how your surfing improves little by little.
Its price also makes it interesting for all pockets.
- Model: Quiksilver Classic 29.50" Surfskate.
- Deck: 29.50" (74.93 cm) long x 9.1" (23.11 cm) wide.
- Deck Material: 7 plies of Birch.
- Front Axle: PJT Surfskate.
- Rear axle: Conventional polished aluminum, 1.50 mm.
- Wheelbase: 21 ¼" (54 cm).
- Wheels: White polyurethane. 65mm x 51mm/ 78A.
- Bearings: ABEC 9.