The new CMC Performance Slide from the 2021 collection debuts shape , a board developed by the rider Carlos Martin Cazorla according to his skating, a surfskate that combines being able to surf wide and open lines with tight turns, and in turn you can enjoy it in the bowl or pump picking up speed in the city. A board designed for high performance riders , the nose shape makes it easier for you to control the front foot and the wider tail helps with the most radical turns and maneuvers.
- Model : CMC Performance 31" Surfskate.
- Deck : 31" (78.74 cm) long x 10.25" (26.03 cm) wide.
- Deck Material : 7 layers of painted Canadian Maple.
- Front axle : New 165mm 3.0
- Rear axle : New conventional polished aluminum , 165 mm.
- Wheelbase : 17" (43.18 cm).
- Wheels : Slide Black. 70mm x 55mm/ 78A.
- Bearings : ABEC 7 .