The Fish Pavones of 32 inches, belongs to the new 2020 collection of Slide Surfskates , and it receives its name from the perfect infinite wave, dreamed of by all Pavones surfers, it is a spectacle, the second longest left in the world, only surpassed by Chicama in the north of Peru. We are talking about almost 2 kilometers of travel, 3 wave sections that when connected from above pass through the mouth of the river and end up on the beach below where the fishermen park. Surrounded by jungle, Pavones is an indigenous reserve in southern Costa Rica.
Together with the Tuna and the Mako shark, they make up the family of Slide Fish , all with a wider tip that ends in a beak, and a fish tail.
An ideal surfskate for riders of standard height 1.72 - 1.77 cm. Or for those little ones who are looking for more stability. Thanks to its beveled profile wheels, it will do great in the skatepark .
A unique sensation, perfect to continue browsing!
- Model : Surfskate Fish Pavones 32¨.
- Deck : 32" (81.28 cm) long x 9.7" (24.63 cm) wide with kick tail.
- Deck Material : 7 layers of painted Canadian Maple.
- Front axle : New 165mm 3.0
- Rear axle : New conventional polished aluminum , 165 mm.
- Wheelbase : 17 ½" (44.45 cm).
- Wheels : Black Slide. 65mm x 55mm/ 78A.
- Bearings : ABEC 7 .