Mark Richards is a surfing legend, recognized first for his great performance as a professional surfer who won several world surfing competitions and now as one of the most influential shapers in the sector.
One of Mark's great contributions was the Twin fins boards (with two fins), which precisely allowed him to win his four world titles. Today he specializes in shaping Retro Twin fins boards, adapted to modern surfing, while maintaining his iconic aesthetic of colorful sprays reminiscent of the 70s and 80s.
The Super Twin 31" surfskate in collaboration with Mark Richards, is the representation on wheels of the most popular and versatile surfboard in the entire Mark range.
Its 31-inch length makes it an ideal surfskate for all heights, as it will be easy to move for the little ones, and large enough for someone taller.
The design corresponds to the particular and unique aesthetics of Richards.
- Model : Quiksilver Super Twin 31" Surfskate collaboration Mark Richards
Deck : 31" (78.74 cm) long x 9.5" (24.13 cm) wide.
- Deck Material : 7 plies of Birch.
- Front axle: PJT Surfskate.
- Rear Axle : Conventional 150mm black painted polished aluminum .
- Wheelbase : 20 ¾" (52.70 cm).
- Wheels : Blue polyurethane. 65mm x 51mm/ 83A.
- Bearings : ABEC 9 .