PAYMENT METHODS IN CARVING SOCIAL CLUB
The Payment Methods that you can use to make your purchases on our Carving Social Club website are:
Credit card , Paypal , Pagantis and Cash on Delivery.
- PayPal : If you already have a Paypal account, you can pay using your email and password, and you save yourself having to enter all your data.
- Credit card : you can pay with your usual Visa or Mastercard.
- Pagantis : pay your purchase in installments with this option. Decide how many installments you want to pay. From 2 to 12 months.
- Cash on delivery: Pay in cash when you receive your order. For the management of the Cash on Delivery payment, an increase of 10% will be applied to the value of your order. Thus, if your order is 100 euros, you will have to pay the carrier that delivers your package a total of 110 euros.
If you are having trouble using your credit card and it is being declined, please note:
- The expiration date of the same, may be expired.
- You may have reached your card's monthly limit. Check with your Bank.
- That you have not entered the data correctly, please check them again.
If you are having problems using Paypal , please check that you have entered your email and password correctly.
With Pagantis you will only have problems if they do not consider that you meet the minimum requirements for the deferment.
If you have any problem with the amounts to be paid to the carrier with the Cash on Delivery, call us to resolve it immediately on 647066320.
The entire Carving Social Club website is made in an HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) environment, it is the most secure application protocol for hypertext transfer, so all your data will always be safe. They are always transferred in an encrypted way.
The same with the payment methods we use, they are the safest on the market. All data is transmitted in SSL/TLS encrypted form.
Any questions or problems that may arise you can always contact us at the mobile phone 647066320, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Madrid and El Palmar
In Madrid we do not have physical space