We repeat the Apnea Course!
Thanks to the great success of the first, and that many of you were left without a place, we repeat the course. New dates: November 23 and 24 .
We are especially excited to present this Course , as it seems to us of vital importance for anyone who is looking to improve, evolve their surfing, or start with a solid base of knowledge of their breathing, and how to control it.
One of the moments that most causes abandonment in the practice of surfing are the dreaded washing machines , those seconds that we spend underwater seeing our lives in danger, or any other uncomfortable moment in the water where we depend on our lung capacity.
With this Course you will be able to manage those moments , have greater control over your breathing, your lung capacity; and you will then be able to concentrate on enjoying yourself, and evolve your surfing, eliminating the blocks that our fears generate.
Daniel Enrique Lorenzo , who teaches the course, has a degree in Sports Science specialized in high-performance surfing, and a Master's Degree in respiratory training. In his more than ten years as a teacher, he has amassed unparalleled experience on this subject; and has taught its courses in 8 countries to more than 540 students. He also has the prestige of having collaborated with professional surfers of the stature of Ramon Navarro, Greg Long, Coco Nogales, Pablo Solar, and Dani García among others, and they all support and applaud, and practice his method.
It has recently formalized a close working relationship with our friends from Todo Surf , who offer logistical and media support for their courses, and for us it is a great honor that together they have thought of us as an exclusive partner in Madrid to organize and promote this course. .
Our Sports Director, Rubén Cortés , had already been following Daniel, and he was very excited to be able to offer this Respiratory and Apnea Training Course to our Surf Training students in particular and to all surfers in Madrid in general. We appreciate the great work you have done in organizing the course.
- Understanding our beloved sport: analysis of the factors
that influence the performance of the surfer.
- Breathing and sports performance
- How to promote respiratory health on a daily basis?
- Extreme situations, fear and breathing
- Anatomy and physiology of breathing in surfing
- Breathing in big wave surfing
- Clarifying concepts: aerobic capacity, hypercapnia and hypoxia
- Training methodology
- Security, possible incidents, CPR and PAS
- We will give you a 9-month training plan + teaching material
in text and video.
- Coordination of sports gesture with breathing
- Fear management and survival techniques in extreme situations
- Safety and rescue protocols
25 breathing exercises in dry and water:
- Increased lung capacity
- aerobic capacity
- swimming breathing technique
- breathing techniques in surfing
15 dry and water apnea exercises:
- Apnea time tests: static, dynamic, high intensity, hypercapnia and hypoxia.
- Live with the desire to breathe.
- Tolerance to hypoxia and hypercania.
- Respiratory strategies in big wave surfing.
A very complete course that the entire Carving Social Club team is looking forward to doing. PLACES ARE LIMITED , so don't think about it and: ********* Reserve NOW on the Todo Surf page. *********
Whether you surf on your own, or if you are one of those who like our Surf & Surfskate Trips , we highly recommend this course.
For any questions you can contact Daniel Enrique Lorenzo directly, at 665867606.