Slide Surfskates by Sancheski, a great surfskate to start
Are you new to Surfskate and want to choose your first skate well? It is very likely then that you have heard of Slide Surfskates! Over the last few years, the brand has earned its way into the market, establishing itself and standing out in a forceful way. You want to know why? Discover the key points of this brand:
- They are very affordable , their price of 199 euros, make it a great brand in value for money, adapted to all pockets.
- Optimum Quality : resistant materials and components. The Slide Surfskates brand is produced for Europe under the strict control and supervision of the Sancheski distributor , the mythical family business from Irun, who also designs the boards. To speak of Sancheski is to speak of the history of skateboarding in Spain, they are responsible for manufacturing the first Iberian skateboard back in 1966; and since then they have been forerunners and pioneers of the entire national movement. They no longer manufacture, now they only distribute material related to surfing. Sancheski, making dreams come true since 1934!
- They are excellent for pumping, commuting and use in skateparks : they are very stable and easy to pump, very intuitive boards! They are ideal for street or bowl surfing so both newcomers and more experienced riders will enjoy them to the fullest! If you will use it more on the street, promenades, parks, we recommend the models with wider wheels of 70 mm, and those of 65 mm with a beveled profile, if you intend to use it in the skatepark as well.
- Your designs are amazing ! As you can see, many of them are inspired by the wonderful 60s and 70s, very retro and very surfer designs. Slide manages to create legendary pieces!
- Spare parts and guarantees : Another important factor is that Sancheski has a great after-sales service in Spain, so getting spare parts for all parts is very easy, and they comply with all guarantees for damage due to manufacturing defects,
Since they took over the brand for Europe, at Sancheski, they have thoroughly studied the product and have focused on improving the skate with each new collection, thus achieving a higher quality product:
In 2016 they updated and improved their front axle, covering the internal spring, thus preventing the grease from getting dirty and ultimately making it more protected. Additionally, they added a couple of rubber grommets for smoother carving, and improved the quality of the shaft material itself.
For 2017 , with our collaboration, they changed the wheels to softer and more gritty (stone-grind), to offer you more grip, more stability and more controlled slides.
2018 was the year of the new New Wave 3 front axle . 0 , the best truck yet from Slide Surfskates. More robust, more durable and with 30% more spin, getting closer and closer to those surf sensations and tighter turns that are so sought after in a surfskate. They have also uncovered the spring a bit, achieving better ventilation, and thus preventing it from getting so hot and not breaking after a long session.
Thanks to this adjustable axis, you can tighten the internal spring if you are going to move, thus achieving a more stable board, or loosen it if you want to practice your surf turns or warm up before entering the surf. Also very quickly and easily with a portable key, in the form of thunder, that comes with each Slide.
The change for 2019 was on the rear axle, they have changed them for a more vertical, higher axle, thus eliminating the old wide elevator with which the screws suffered so much, for a thinner one, and it also has the Slide logo stamped ( accept no imitations!).
In 2020 , with the two trucks optimized to the maximum, they focused on retouching the brand graphically, launching 4 new board designs on top of the existing board models, and they released a new 30" shape, The Quad Sunset.
Welcome to the surfskate revolution
They will surprise you!