East surfskate is the pro model of Leonardo Fioravanti , the only Italian surfer in the history of competitive surfing to qualify for the "WSL" world surfing tour, already demonstrating a high level for several years.
Together with Leonardo, the Quiksilver guys have developed their Pro Model, the LF Pro Skate surfskate, a board that meets all the technical specifications requested by the Italian surfer.
Now for 2022, they have changed the color of the camo, and the color of the wheels from the previous model, everything else is the same.
Although this board would be ideal for people shorter than 1.70m, this is how Leonardo Fioravanti wanted it, who is 1.8m tall. This is because he prefers to sacrifice a bit of openness between his legs, to have a smaller board, which is more reactive and allows him to train his explosive surfing.
It also has Quiksilver's PJT truck, and the pattern is the typical military camouflage that Leonardo likes.
With the LF Pro Skate/ Leonardo Fioravanti Pro Model 30", you can feel the sensations that a great professional surfer is looking for.
- Model : Quiksilver Leonardo Fioravanti Pro Model Surfskate.
- Deck : 30" (76.20 cm) long x 9.7" (24.63 cm) wide.
- Deck Material : 7 plies of Birch.
- Front axle: PJT Surfskate.
- Rear Axle : Conventional 150mm black painted polished aluminum .
- Wheelbase : 21 ¼" (54 cm).
- Wheels : Black polyurethane. 65mm x 51mm/ 83A.
- Bearings : ABEC 9 .